Huge YAWN -- Tom Kat Ceremony is Breaking News

Does anybody really give a rat's ass?

I pray that there is never Breaking News that is so important as to interupt a commercial. Sheesh!

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Apparently you care since you brought it to our attention.

Reply to
badgolferman

What I wanted to bring to your attention was all of the fuss in the media. Personally, I think it's a yawner.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Don't you realize Americans are idol worshippers?

Reply to
badgolferman

So the angels in Dogma were right? That's scary.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Some may be, I am not. And, that does not explain the world wide fervor over The Event.

Glad I didn't get an invite. It would be a shame to have turned them down.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland