I looking for accesories for my previa

Hi everbody I looking for custom accesories for '92 Toyota Previa in many stores I been looking for clear crystal head lights but I can find it, I have pictures of custom Toyota Previa with this nice head lights, Do you know where can I get it? My E-mail snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.mx Also Iwant to let you know that if you have troubble with your SAD shaft drive (or front accesorie shaft drive) you can find in e-bay that part to replace, also there is two options to change whole shaft drive or just the donuts that come with new rubbers wathever is what you need to do you will find it good luck.

Reply to
imaginecreateshare

Sorry, I do not have any information on where to find accessories for your Previa.

Regarding the SADS shaft, the rubber flex joints are what make noise that sounds like a knocking noise. If you remove the shaft, it must be replaced at exactly the same angle so measure and take a note of the angle.

Reply to
Ray O