Irritating Toyota TV ad

Am I the only one who is irritated by the recent Toyota TV ads? I refer to the one that starts "come on" followed by a womans voice singing an irritating song. I can't wait to hit the mute button when it comes on.

---MIKE---

>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire >> (44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')
Reply to
---MIKE---

I don't know that one but I love the one where the sea monster snatches the Tacoma from the shore, drage it under the water, then spits it back out onto the shore. The guys in the truck immediately drive off afterwards. That one is hilarious.

The one where the jilted girlfriend throws the guy's truck off the cliff is good too.

My favorite is the air conditioning one that they don't show on TV.

Reply to
badgolferman

LOL...I love that one too...

That is a guy thang....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Yeah, and did you read the disclaimer at the bottom of the screen?

What? No Link?

Reply to
Hachiroku

No, what does it say?

badgolferman

Yup! That's the one! THX!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Am I mistaken or, as the guy drives off, is he yelling, "Shoot it. Shoot it!"?

-- Christian

Reply to
CMM

Is that one available on YouTube.com or something?

My favorite is the one where a woman pleads for you to spend $3 a day to stop truck-bed abuse. That, and the two mentioned above, are three of the best ads in recent memory. I like the Coors ads with Bill Walsh and Dick Vermeil also.

Reply to
Bill Tuthill

badgolferman

Is that from Brazil, in Portuguese?