Is a Sienna a Van or Car?

No.

No difference, one still should not drive an unsafe vehicle, and one should still leve plenty of space in front.

Of doing what today?

Reply to
Ray O

I submit that the place to take care of your tires is your tire dealer, not your car dealer. You go to a good tire dealer, get their lifetime rotate/balance package, perhaps also thier lifetime alignment, and that is that. These packages are not expensive, and will usually be purchased when you get your new tires. I like Firestone, who sell the Bridgestone brand, which has been the best for me - about 85,000 miles on my Pontiac van. My dealer has the finest balance machine as well - self calibrating and does a perfect job every time. That takes a major anxiety off my mind, namely will a re-balance screw up my balance worse than before or make it better. Very important for your driving comfort and lack of niggling concerns.

A good tire dealer also does other maintenance tasks such as brakes and power steering and belts and hoses etc. I recommend adopting a dealer that has the tires you like, and sticking with him so he knows you and you know him. I can even call them from the road with questions, and they know who I am and are very helpful.

Do NOT buy tires from a car dealer. The warranty will be from the tire manufacturer anyway, so they would send you packing to the tire dealer for adjustments in case of failures or replacements. Go to the source.

Gary Eickmeier

Reply to
Gary Eickmeier

I'm shocked - absolutely NO stone tires for me (Friestone, Bridgestone etc.) Did we not all hear about all the lawsuits and problems with these tires???? How about tires AND brakes at the tire dealer? Even for T. j

Reply to
joe

It's in the Tacoma manual.

The Tacoma light is reset by setting the odometer to display total miles, turning off the car, and restarting while holding the trip reset button in.

Reply to
B A R R Y