Join the group

I just became the owner of a '03 Matrix. I am honored that it lets me drive. (the car is way smarter than my 2000 jimmy truck) Anything I should watch out for?? Other than proper care & feeding any Toyota tips?

thanks, doc

Reply to
Robert Livingston

Nah, just drive it and change the oil.

Too bad you you be asking many questions. You'll find out why there's so much political discussion here...there ain't much else to talk about when you own a (newer) Toyota.

If you want discussions about mechanicals, check out the Chrysler forum!

;)

Reply to
hachiroku