Matrix Auto gas Mileage ?

I am getting a 2006 Matrix XR with the auto Trans, Wife won't drive standard, and was wondering how real the numbers are for gas mileage.

Supposed to be 26/34.

Can Any body who has an A/T tell me how close they come to these numbers?

Thanks

Reply to
sleddog05468

The EPA range is a bit narrow. Nothing but city stop and go can get down to

22-23 mpg. Nothing but highway under 65mph with cruise control can get 37-38mpg depending on how much under 65mph.

Pat

Reply to
Greywolf