Re: ( OT) Toyota Prius

Steve Dufour wrote, "I think the hybrid Escape will do real well too."

In my home town they just passed a rule that hybrids can use the fast-car express lanes. (A big plus on our busy freeways). However, the Escape did not qualify. Only four hybrid models qualified, all Toyotas.: ) :(

Reply to
Lantern

The Escape did not qualify probably because it, being a Ford, is more likely to break down, thereby causing a traffic jam in the express lane. :-D

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

Having been a Ford owner, I would agree entirely with that statement. ;o)

B~

Reply to
B. Peg