mdttech ?

Does he still post here ? Is he gone ? Last I remember he had a new nick I believe ? Just curious ....

Birol

Reply to
Birol

He started a Yahoo Group. He has not posted here in a pretty long time.

Reply to
Ray O

I think you are talking about Rick MDTTECH?

Rick is doing fine.

He runs a Yahoo Toyota group entitled Toyotas_Only

Go to

Enter Toyotas_Only and join.

I might even be the one to approve your membership ;-)

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I was a part of that group ... Divorce and all I forgot all about it. I re-applied.

Thanks for reminding me ...

Birol

Reply to
Birol