My brake back lights are on?

My brake back lights are still on when i turned off the car and the igintion, i dunno why but yesterday i moved my car and then i turn around and saw my brake back lights are on, its been on evey since last night, until i pulled out the plug in the back trunk, so it wont kill my battery. I need help if anyone has any clue or similar cases liek this please message me back thanks

Reply to
duckiegirl

Check the switch under the brake pedal.

Reply to
Johnny

Reply to
Ray O

Reply to
Ernie Sty

Reply to
Scott in Florida

It's called a "round donut-looking thingamabobber"

Reply to
Ray O

LOL....

That's it.

Matter of fact the guy at the dealership showed me the broken donut on the floor...LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

BTW, if I had to guess, "spacer" is what you would find in the parts catalog.

Reply to
Ray O

Well the parts guy said .... 'we don't have the part in stock' and the writer said BS under his breath and went back in the back and found one.

That service writer has since moved to the mountains of Tennessee. I miss that kind of competence...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Yup, good help is hard to find!

Reply to