Re: New German 157 mpg 4-seater sports car

> >> It's built in Germany - a place that is about 1,000 years ahead of the >> world bully, the USA It's a clear indication of what could be done >> in the USA if the politicians and major automakers weren't so rotten, >> and if our highest paid engineers weren't busy looking for new ways to >> kill people so we can take their oil. > > > Damn! What a mouthful! > You managed to take apost about a car and turn it into an > American-Bashing, self-serving political post! All without saying {Off > Topic} Anywhere at all! > > The Germans, numnutz, are lightyears BEHIND us, if you have done any > reading at all you would see that Mercedesd Benz now falls below FORD for > Initial Quality surveys. > > So, to you my firend, a hearty >PLONK! > But since I have three more system, I suppose I'll have to see this > dumb-ass post at least a couple more times. > > Just like where I live, the Froot Loops float to the top...

I thought the Froot Loops were on the Left Coast? Near that infamous university in Berkley?

Reply to
n5hsr

Man, I live near Amherst, Mt. Holyoke and Smith Colleges. Not to mention Northampton, the Gay capital of the Northeast, or perhaps the entire East Coast.

It gets about as nutty as it gets around here. In Amherts you can't (or, the TOWN can't) fly US flags except three days before, three days after and the day of a National Holiday (seven days total) because a Professor at Amherst College got the Town Council to decalre the US flag a symbol of Violende and Oppression...

Froot Loops...

Reply to
Hachiroku

So have they renamed the state Taxachusetts yet? Are the Adamses and John Hancock rolling over in their grave yet?

Charles of Schaumburg.

Reply to
n5hsr