Need to sell: 4-13" tires for Tercel or...?

I have a decent set of Goodyear (2) tires, 13", for Tercel or older Corollas. I would keep them to a Tercel or an Echo with 13" rims. They are stock size, 155/80-13 and are in really nice shape.

Also there are 2 Snow tires, also 13" off the same car. I have been storing them for 2 years; they are too nice to throw away. I'd like to get $40 if you pick them up, or $50 if I have to meet you somewhere. I can't recall the name brand of the snows, if anyone's interested I'll make a note. They only have about 20,000 miles on them, if even that. Probably

75% tread on the Goodyears, and 65% or so on the snows.
Reply to
Hachiroku

Since when is this EBay?

I thought it was a political site ;-)

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Hachi - It would be helpful if you'd state where you live...with those snow tires, I know it's not Florida or Sunny So Cal. (for folks who don't keep up with ng members localities)

Reply to
mack

Mass...everyone knows I'm a masshole!!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Occasionally we talk Toyotas, too...

Been listening to Howie recently?

Reply to
Hachiroku

Yes....he is on a tear....

You Mass Holes really elected a winner as governor...LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Hmmm...IIRC Mikey's wife also had a nervous break down, facilitated by drugs and alcohol.

Sure wish *HE* had taken time off to attend to his wife! We could have done WITHOUT his hand at the helm!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku