New or Used Air Conditioning - After Factory Add On for 1992 Tercel

Looking for info on the above - Anyone out there have some ieas where I could go for these parts and what the cost might be ?

Reply to
lasbylowes

Have you checked your local Toyota dealer to see if kits are still available? At the time they were new, the kits were around $500; figure double that cost today.

Reply to
Ray O

I think that a few 1994 Tercels were using the new R134 refrigerant. If you could find a boneyard 134 system out of this model year it would swap in to your 92 fairly easily.

Reply to
Mike Harris

Could try a place like

Danny G.