New RAV4 V6

RAV4 V6 Limited costs < $30K. It seems quite a bargain for such powerful vehicle. Is there a catch here? Does AWD work well in RAV4? How does it compare with Subaru Forester?

Boris

Reply to
Boris

What i wonder more about is whether it can be dropped right in instead of a 3sGTE :) Turbocharged V6 celica gt4 - temping.

Reply to
Coyoteboy

I test drove one just the other day, it's a very quick car with the

269hp V6 in it. As far a comparing to the Subaru look at the new Consumers Reports, they have them in there testing various SUV's. The Toyota came out on top, Subaru close second. The RAV4 is a nice vehicle, I'm looking to buy one myself but it is the pricest one also in its class.

--Ben

Reply to
Ben Phlat

I've also thought of one but decided to wait for a few more months a see the 07 Highlander. Rav4 is intriguing tough.

Ron

Reply to
ron