New Toyota/Lexus Models Coming Out In The Next Few Years?

She wanted them, not me! Guess who won that debate?

Reply to
Ray O

I have Arctic Alpines on two cars, and they seem be wearing as well as the OEM all seasons I use in the summer. Since that makes them free, there's no reason NOT to get 4.

I have Nokian NRW's on one car, and they have about 50k miles on them with plenty of tread left.

Reply to
kgold