O2 Sensor Light

Hi, I recently replaced my O2 sensor on my 94 Passport. How do I turn off the O2 sensor light? Is their a switch on the back of the instrument panel or do I need some kind of reset thingamajig. Thanks Larry

Reply to
LCosby

I think you may have better luck if you post your question in a Honda or Isuzu ng.

Reply to
Ray O

I'm sorry I clicked on the wrong newsgroup. Larry

Reply to
LCosby