OK, Interesting...Supra tranny decides to shift all of a sudden....

Yesterday. Discovered the transmission will shift from 1st to whatever gear the selelctor is in. If I have the shifter in "2", the tranny will shift 1-2. If I have it in drive, it shifts 1-4.

Now I know the 1-2 solenoid was OK, but the ECT ECU is still throwing a code (O/D light flashing), so I am assuming it is shifting mechanically (?). So, how come all of a sudden?

Reply to
Vash the Stampede

Something else in the system died?

Reply to