Old and Ugly. Toyota 4X4 Van for sale.

Last msg I posted got a couple folks who wanted it....though I hadn't bought it yet. Now It's mine so here it is....Toyota 4X4 Van, automatic, grey, somewhat ugly. Needs alternator and some TLC. Yes, I know they are selling on eBay for 1300 or more in decent shape, but the first person who slings me 600 is the proud owner. samhain005 AT yahoo.com

Reply to
samhain005

Oh, no, somebody has a Toyota for sale. A vintage Toyota. Oh dear...

Where are you?

Western Mass...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Do NOT buy anything from snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. I purchased a radio from him - sent him the money - and he never delivered. It's been three weeks and he won't answer his Emails or phone. His name is Jon Copes, 24 yrs old and he lives in Phenix City, AL. Here's an example of one of his items for sale:

Don't believe this guy. And Jon, I'm going to get my money. You WILL see me. I promise.

Reply to
KarlHess.GTR