OT - bipartisan political joke

A cannibal was walking through the jungle and came upon a restaurant operated by a fellow cannibal. Feeling somewhat hungry, he sat down and looked over the menu...

  • Tourist:

  • Broiled Missionary: .00

  • Fried Explorer: .00

  • Baked Democrat or Grilled Republican: 0.00

The cannibal called the waiter over and asked, 'Why such a price difference for the Politician?'

The cook replied, "Have you ever tried to clean one? They're so full of shit, it takes all morning."

Reply to
Cathy F.

Good one, Cathy!

It reminds me of the two cannibals who meet on a jungle path. One says "hey, remember how you told me to cook the clergyman I caught? Well, let me tell you, he was the toughest man I ever ate! Just terrible!" The other replies "Uh oh! Tell me, did he wear a black suit with a white collar around his neck, or did he wear brown robes, a rope around his waist, and a bald spot on his head?" "Why, he wore a black suit with a white collar." "That's the trouble....I'm sorry, I gave you the recipe for a friar!"

Reply to
mack

Groan... ;-)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Now *that* made me LOL. :)

Reply to
F.H.

Too true.

Reply to
witfal

Two cannibals were eating a circus clown and one asked, "Does he taste funny?"

Two cannibals were eating a divorcee, and one asked, "Does she taste bitter?" ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter