{OT} Bush names Wolfowitz President Of Al Qaeda

I don't post much political stuff, but this cracked me up:

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

Wow, that's so crazy I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

"Reasoned Insanity" ...

The same thought crossed my mind, too, actually.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

I have Andy on my favorites list, he doesn't hit the mark every time, but often enough. I enjoyed this one. Thanks

Reply to
tak

"tak" ...

I think we all need some rueful laughter at times....

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

Considering Wolfowitz is a Jew this appointment would be very ironic indeed.

Reply to
badgolferman

LOL didn't even think of that!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

And don't forget this:

Elsewhere, former Creed lead singer Scott Stapp was released from jail, raising fears that he might start recording again.

(Stapp was cool until Creed's first commercial album went soaring and then his head got three times bigger than Florida...)

Reply to
Hachiroku

LOL - that'll kill your career pretty quickly.

The lead singer of The Human League ("Don't you want me baby") said his group were the pioneers of 80s pop.

Their next album flopped, and they disappeared. At least in the US. When will they learn? They don't get to crown themselves kings - we do.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll