Off-Topic: Sharx the Cat returns!

Gawd, is this him or what?!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

why off-topic topics? Isn't this group busy enough as it is ?

Reply to
DonLogan

Let me make sure I have this straight. Other folks on this NG flood it with political arguments, and you choose to complain about the *rare* off-topic thing *I* post.

Surely you have better targets than me, here.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Natalie, we are not "other folks". We are, hopefully, people who spend their discretionary personal time to recreate. One of the things I do is read this group every day. Now I can't.

This newsgroups is going off the rails & you are off-posting! Didn't you once talk Toyota?

If people want to go off-topic why not start a blog & get the traffic off of here?

Reply to
DonLogan

This has already been asked, but I can't find it. What is the full story on headgasket service bulliton for Tacoma's and T100's. My friends 96 T100 V6 had a leak about 2 mos after he got it and it was replaced. My

95.5 V6 Tacoma has the same motor and with 41K on it there is no sign of leaking. I like not to fix something that is not broke but I'm afraid if I wait I will have no warrenty left or worse the coolent will leak into the oil galley lines. The serv manager at a local dealer here said that my V6 when and if it does leak is the model that leaks from the water jacket holes to the outside on the left bank. He said other models do lead internally to the oil and combustion chambers.

What should I do????

Greg,

This is the earliest on my hd that i've kept on-line. i've read this group every day for 13-14 years.

This lady has two off-topics in a row in my reader. And this makes sense?

And your answer is what? Annoy?

Enjoy.

PLONK

Reply to
DonLogan

And my harmless post is the reason you can't read it? I still don't get why you singled *me* out, when I'm the least likely person to post off-topic,

*anywhere*, not just here. I feel that you're transferring your frustrations about the NG-flooders to me.

We still do - but as you probably know, not much goes wrong with them. They're not perfect, of course, but they still are quite trouble-free. You run out of things to say, but you want to interact with some of the regulars. At least *I* do. I tend to avoid the political stuff, but sometimes I get into that fray.

The truth is, that if this NG were *completely on-topic* all the time, it would be pretty dead. Having said that, I do believe there is *way* too much off-topic traffic here, but I'd rather see that, than a dead NG.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"DonLogan" ...

*snipping old message info*

TWO?! You're bitching at me for two freaking OT posts, when there are hundreds of others?

I don't get it, but that's okay.

I'm done.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

newsgate.direct.ca!newsfeed.direct.ca!ais.net!newsfeed.concentric.net!news-master!news

You've been reading the group every day for a minimum of 10+ years, & now, all-of-a-sudden, after seeing umpteen thousand OT posts, Natalie's whopping two OT posts are the straws that break the camel's back? O-kay... Cripes, I post more OT stuff than she does, & I don't hold a candle to some of the other people here. Which leaves Natalie in the dust, OT-wise. Gonna dump on someone, could at least choose logically!

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

"Cathy F."...

*snipping blather*

There is nothing logical about this guy's entire attack, so I'm just chalking it up as another unfair attack on the internet. Nothing new.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Valid point; sometimes you just have to wonder...

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

"Jeff Strickland" ...