[OT] carburetor -->joke<--

A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the mechanic, "It died."

After he works on it for a few minutes, it's idling smoothly.

She says, "What's the story?"

He replies, "Just crap in the carburetor."

She looks at him with a bewildered expression and says, "How often do I have to do that?"

Reply to
badgolferman

A swing and a miss - I saw that one coming too easily

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Oh well, my average is still better than the professional baseball player I hope.

Reply to
badgolferman

And you don't even have to resort to performance enhancers... as far as we can tell. :-)

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

Oh hell ya - and you don't get a ridiculous salary

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Yeh...but even *with* the early spotting of the outcome, doesn't it provide a darling mental picture?!?...

Reply to
Gord Beaman

"Gord Beaman" ...

EWWWWWWW

No

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

IT DOES NAT!...it does indeed!...I can see it all now, hood up, breather cover tossed to the ground, lhe little wing nut that holds it on skittering into the grassy ditch...this skinny blonde with the short black skirt hiked alarmingly high (pink panties bunched around one ankle...her high spike heels awkwardly scrabblimg for leverage on various bunches of tubes and pipes...how's that for a start?... :)

God!...I kill me!...

Reply to
Gord Beaman

You just had to go there, didn't you?

*fwap*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

It was WORTH every bit of it...har har...oh God, my ribs!...

Reply to
Gord Beaman