{OT} congressional representation

Then they were buddies?

Reply to
dbu

Who do you think asked Daley to stuff the ballot boxes? Old Man Kennedy, personally. The Joseph P Kennedy Sr. That Kennedy.

Did you hear our current (Demogogic) governor is so bad Daley's brother is thinking of running for governor in 2010?

Charles the Curmudgeon

Reply to
CharlesTheCurmudgeon

Sad. I was a JFK supporter along with LBJ. LBJ was the last Democrat I voted for president. I learned my lesson, but I was young and didn't know any better.

Reply to
dbu

I would have voted for Jimmy Carter, but I moved and in those days there was a 6 month rule.

I did vote for Ronaldus Magnus. We need someone with the balls of a Winston Churchill or an Abraham Lincoln and the honesty of Ronald Reagan, i.e. he campaigned on doing X and actually tried to accomplish X, and got a lot of what he wanted. No spending cuts, the Democrats refused to cut spending.

BTW, it seems so odd that Bobby Kennedy went after the mob when his dad and Sam Giacanna helped get his brother elected.

In my life the worst presidents in order:

Bill Clinton, liar, Communist and finger-wetter. LBJ Crude bastard crook Jimmy Carter GW Bush, because he's doing nothing about the energy disaster.

The best in order

Ronald Reagan General Eisenhower Nixon. GW Bush, because he did what he believed after 9/11.

Charles the Curmudgeon

Reply to
CharlesTheCurmudgeon

Nixon the best in out maneuvering the commies. His slyness is still unmatched, I liked that trait.

Reagan for his speeches and tough line against the commies and for taking control of the Iran situation and firing all the air traffic controllers. We can't allow government employees to shut down agencies of the government for silly union shit. Reagan seen to that.

GWB for not caving into the dimmies and for not caring about his legacy

Ford for his thoughtful running of the office after the Nixon debacle.

GHW Bush for flopping into a dimmie trap, dumb.

Clinton for doing an intern while on duty and plain ass getting away with it, scott free. Lucky sucka.

Carter for handwringing and petty assed cost savings to the gov which didn't amount to a hill of beans. His turn your heater down to 65 and

55 mph speed limits, fireside chats with sweater were all bullshit and eyewash. I'm afraid the young and not very talented barrack is trying to follow his dumbassed foot prints......LOL
Reply to
dbu