{OT:} Crude down $1.65 a barrel

And still waiting for the last decrease to hit the pumps. Latest was, gas was UP a penny since the last time.

Oh, well, it could have been more I guess.

So, waiting for *either* decrease to hit the pumps!

Here's my bet: citing 'demand' as a cause, the two decreases seen this week will *never* be seen at the pumps.

But the next increase will. Even if it only increases $0.50 a barrel (do the math: $1.65 + $0.64 = $2.29) the price at the pump will increase within 24 hours.

Reply to
Hachiroku

In message news:wmb%h.453$dj2.127@trndny02, =?iso-2022- jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$B%O%A%m%=2F=1B=28B?= sprach forth the following:

It's not demand, it's the insane maze of fuel formulas demanded by the envirofreaks.

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

It's a fantasy shared by many of the elected slobs:

JoeSpareBedroom