{OT:} Also stolen...

TERRORIST ACTIVITY HAS CAUSED THE DEMOCRATS TO TAKE MEASURES IN ORDER TO PROTECT THEIR FAIR-HAIRED CANDIDATE FOR THE PRESIDENCY. FOR SECURITY REASONS, THEY HAVE SUGGESTED THAT HILLARY HAVE A MUSLIM NAME. SO, FROM NOW ON, PLEASE REFER TO HER BY HER NEW MUSLIM NAME:

SELDOM BIN LAID

Reply to
Hachiroku

Thanks for the telegram. I didn't know they were still used. ;)

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Hey! I just copied and pasted STOP Too lazy to re-type STOP

Reply to
Hachiroku