[OT] -->daily joke<-- temporary suspension

For those of you who care, starting Saturday the daily joke will be suspended temporarily a week or two. I am going on a mission trip to Moss Point, MS to help rebuild a church and several houses. I'm told that will be the least of our duties. We will be hearing a lot of stories about how those people's lives have been turned upside down. Hopefully we can serve them in a way that will make a difference. I'll post a report upon my return.

Reply to
badgolferman

Good work, and God speed!

Natalie