OT: Dead puppies dead puppies dead puppies

Trying to get the picture out of my head of any guy being desparate enough to want to have sex with Anna Nicole Smith.

Reply to
n5hsr

Why are you obsessing over Anna Nicole Smith's sex life?

Reply to
dh

You have a mental picture of Anna Nicole Smith and a guy, and it's the guy whose image is stuck in your head??? That's not normal if you're a vagitarian, i.e., straight male or gay female, because of whether she was fat or thin, she looked hot.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

I think only one of them whacked-out religious nuts could post something like the above...

Reply to
dizzy

Like Rush said yesterday, yesterday was the first day someone didn't crawl out of the woodwork saying *he* was the father! As he said, it seems half of Southern Cal is claiming to be the father.

Unlike me, who's claiming to be her adopted son...! ;)

Reply to
Hach

Why would you picture the guy? Picture the girl!

Reply to
Truckdude

Then he chooses dead puppies to think about? That coupled with all his sex hang-ups, fanatical religious beliefs, and I'd say Chucky has all the makings of a serial killer!

Reply to
ToMh

Ohhh... I think it's pretty obvious why he's picturing the guy...

Reply to
DH

Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

TAK

Reply to
tak