{OT} fart football -->joke<--

It's Football Time...

An old man and his wife have gone to bed. After laying there a few minutes the old man farts and says,"Seven Points."

His wife rolls over and says, "What in the world was that?"

The old man replied, "It's fart football!"

A few minutes later the wife lets one go and says -"Touchdown, tie score!"

After about five minutes the old man farts again and says -"Touchdown, I'm ahead 14 to 7!"

Not to be out done, the wife rips another one and says, -"Touchdown, tie score!" Five seconds go by and she lets out a squeaker and says -"Field Goal, I lead 17 to 14!"

Now the pressure's on and the old man refuses to get beat by a woman, so he strains real hard but to no avail. Realizing a defeat is totally unacceptable he gives it everything he has but instead of farting he poops the bed.

The wife looks and says, "What the heck was that?" The old man replied, "Half-time, Switch sides!"

Reply to
badgolferman

Talk about sleeping on the wet spot ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Yeah, I almost titled the post as "Supper Bowl".

Reply to
badgolferman

Shit! I've had that happen! Not as part of some bedtime game but by trying to crank off a fart to release pressure. Not a happy time! Those sheets were clean that day, too!

Reply to
Sharx35

Thanks so much for that mental picture...

Reply to
Gord Beaman

One time, in hospital for my arrhythmia, as they moved me from the gurney to the bed, I lost sphincter control. The staff professionally managed the situation, adding a certain kind of sheet under the bottom sheet.

Reply to
Sharx35

I'm sorry I started this...

Reply to
badgolferman

I'm sorry you started this too...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Well, PARDON me!! Shit is as much of life as cum is. Deal with it.

Reply to
Sharx35

"Sharx35" ...

Sharx, you silver-tongued devil you...

Oh and, I *do* deal with both those regularly; I've been married for 18 years.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

You cannot possibly fathom how much this knowledge delight's my urge to assimilate useless data...

Reply to
Gord Beaman

Have a good one, eh!

Reply to
Sharx35

Love that new federal adminstration, eh?

Reply to
Sharx35

A good what?

Nevermind...I don't wanna know