OT - Former CIA director calls Cheney and Condi (and maybe George) liars

Thanks for the heads up, Art. I just set the DVR. Apparenly a Medal of Freedom (or whatever) only buys silence for so long.

Reply to
Truckdude

It's called C.Y.A. (cover yo arse).

Reply to
dbu.,

You believe no history books, right? All authors are biased, and cannot be trusted. You probably think the holocaust and our own civil war never really happened.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

ROFLMAO

The Clintoon CIA asshole that GWB should have fired instantly calls GWB names.....

ROFLMAO

Reply to
Scott in Florida

George W. Buish should treat Dims with the contempt they deserve. He is too nice a guy.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

If you ever wonder why no one takes a single thing you say seriously....just read your post.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Nah...it made sense. I believe it was dbu (or maybe golf boy) who said all authors are biased, so there's no need to read history.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

My suggestion is that before you criticize the former CIA director, you read the book. I am nearly positive that you haven't read it yet, because it hasn't gone onsale yet.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

The 3 musketeers do not read books. They'd need to hire private detectives to locate their public libraries.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Please, these sorts of personal attacks degrade your position more than theirs.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Jeff, I'm simply repeating what dbu or golf boy said - I don't recall which of them. Might be both. I asked one of them "What are the last 2-3 history books you read?" Response: "Authors are biased. I don't read history books." Scott hasn't responded to this book question, but based on the things he says, we can come to various conclusions. Failure to read is the *most* flattering thing we can say.

Go ahead - YOU ask any of the musketeers what they've read over the past year. I'll watch.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Why should I read his bull shit?

He admits he made the statement that helped lead us to war...... war.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

See what I mean, Jeff?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Have you?

Reply to
dbu.,

How about you, have you read it?

Reply to
dbu.,

No, I haven't. It's a new book. I thought you knew that.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

We pay no concern to what he OR you say for personal attacks. Did you read the book?

Reply to
dbu.,

He said it has not gone on sale yet. But, that's not the point. The point is that you are assuming it's garbage. We are assuming nothing, since we haven't read it.

And, there's another point: You have said that you do not read history books. History means anything before today, so the book we're discussing is a history book. If it were dropped in your lap, for free, would you read it?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

The pattern is quite clear. Cover your ass with a book and side bennies is you might make a little money doing it. It's a no-brainer.

Did you read the book?

Reply to
dbu.,