{OT} Freddie & Frannie

First of all, if you LOOK above, I mean really look and read my comments were in the form of a question yes? What does that tell you? I was not sure maybe? Ok, now that we got the grammatics of the english language out of the way. My link was a list of who owns what and I used it myself to see where the connections were as far as "possible" money direction. What's the subject? Maybe potential control of media? Connect the dots if you want to form a theory, 2 links are helpful in research, something people do when they are not sure correct?

Below are my 2 "questions" possibly meaning I was looking for confirmation as well? And billions going to "network management" fer ISP's? And isn't GE getting money as well??

Reply to
ByTor

Is it possible that the word "network" led you to erroneously think "television", when the "network management" concept has nothing to do with TV *in this context*?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Why is it that everything has to be put together "for" you? Did you even read the article on "network management?" This "context" means what Joe, "control" of media related issues? So internet has nothing to do with media huh? Has to be televisions & news stations only? Is Radio not media with referance to the fairness doctrine act? Does the president himself not beam into your computer with his internet targeted addresses?

I apologize, next time I will take your hand & connect all the referanced material before I post it so it will be easier for you.

Reply to
ByTor

In the past hour, I've read every existing piece of information about this subject. You were wrong to bring evil corporate-media ownership ideas into the discussion.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

So your original question about TimeWarner has no responsibility in triggering this whole conversation? And the fact that it had "nothing" to do with the original content of the thread? You still have yet to provide your opinion on the "actual" original content, why is that?

Every existing piece, wow, you seem to have lots of time on your hands & yet you want "us" to do the research for you & connect the dots?

Thanks, you have a nice day to.

Reply to
ByTor

It was attempt to address one of the two issues in the original post. It worked. The OP responded. You didn't understand.

See above. The original message contained two things worth discussing. I chose the Time Warner issue first, since it's a myth.

Because my opinion is none of your business.

You said G.E. was getting money. All sentient adults would assume that you have at least a little information you could provide along with your claim. Maybe I was wrong, though. Maybe you have a news source which simply said "G.E. is getting money", and you repeated it.

You're busted.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

In an hour, you can't download every existing peice of information about this subject. Nor could you read it all. Some of it is audio and video, too.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I'm busted? I didn't think this was some type of "gotcha" game? Don't worry Joe you did get me, I am so busted. Don't worry I'll refrain from anymore conversation with ya. I mean thats what you want right, make me look smaller by slappin me down......(LMAO)

Reply to
ByTor

In an hour, you can't download every existing peice of information about this subject. Nor could you read it all. Some of it is audio and video, too.

Jeff

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Mike, how can you possibly think that by posting a fox news link that it has any credibility? You may as well say just because "they" reported it there's NO legitamicy to the issue.

Shame on you for actually bringing up a very questionable & sound issue!

What were you thinking?

Reply to
ByTor