(OT:) Hilton out of jail...

Wonder how long it will take her to thumb her nose at the judgr this time.

"70% of people say she should just GO AWAY. People are sick of her..."

Yup...

Reply to
Hachiroku

I seen a film clip of her leaving the crossbar hotel. These entertainers must really think the public is ultra stupid and will buy their crap.

Reply to
dbu,.

Only 70%. A sad figure considering her utter worthlessness.

Reply to
witfal

Unfortunately, a lot *will*. Look at People, In Touch, etc, etc.

I don't see how people can read that drivel, but it flies off the magazine racks.

I think the single most banal thing I've seen to date was the other day, while surfing the channels, a Talking Head saying, "We'll show you what Paris was wearing right before she was wearing Prison clothes."

Um, who cares, really?

Reply to
Hachiroku

The real question is would you rather have lunch with Paris or Warren?

Me? I'd have to say Paris.

Reply to
Moe

Warren. May not be as good to look at, but has a limit to how many times (and HOW) he says, O Mi God!.

Reply to
Hachiroku

The big question if you went to lunch with warren, is who would pay.

Reply to
dbu,.

I'll get the tip...I think... ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

I don't know about lunch, but I'd sooner have a date with Paris than with Buffett. He's not really a hottie in my book.

Reply to
mack

You must have an iPod, or be deaf...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Talking of worthless.... She takes home in excess of 7 million $ per year! How have you turkeys done lately - no need to ask. Why does this sex symbol make so many feel so threatened? She really is good to look at and often funny.

Reply to
A Troll

She should have bribed the judge. Told him she'd donate 1 million to the Red Cross, but she must stay out of jail to do it.

Reply to
dbu,.

Stupid /= Funny.

Reply to