OT: How many rightwingnuts donated to the helmut fund

Well, how many tough talking rightwingnuts donated money to Operation Helmut?

I donated $100.

annecoultersadamsapple

Prove it....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Don't worry about me. Put your money where your mouth is.

annecoultersadamsapple

You made the claim.

I called you on it....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

you called who on what? Do you want to see a scan of his check?

time for your meds, scott.

Reply to
mack

We're spending 10 billion a month on this war and they don't even have decent helmets? Where the hell is all the money going to? Makes you wonder if giving the idiots in the Pentagon an open check book is such a bright idea.

Reply to
ToMh

Tom, new technology comes along all the time.

Reply to
dbu,

This sounds like poor planning or just misplaced priorities. A soldier should have the lastest and best helmets, just as they should get adequete armor on their vehicals. Spending billions on a bomber but ignoring stuff like this, is just plain idiotic, just as spending

100's of billions on cold war technology that is not needed anymore, just to keep the contractors and home town Senators happy.
Reply to
ToMh

If a charity can buy the accessory, the government can buy it, too. Go throw some cold water on your face.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

go stick it where the sun don't shine bubba.

Reply to
dbu,

Explain why you're so delighted to give the commander in chief a free pass when he lets our soldiers go into harm's way without a basic piece of equipment.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You are foolish. Now go to your room boy.

Reply to
dbu,

Explain why you're so delighted to give the commander in chief a free pass when he lets our soldiers go into harm's way without a basic piece of equipment.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Don't worry about it Joe, dbu isn't gonna answer your question, since he's only good at asking them. Typical know-nothing blowhard, enjoying the sound of his own keyboard, and endng up looking the fool.

Reply to
mack