OT I Hope U See This

If you own an Audi with NY plates and was on I-91 recently heading north while staying in the left lane trailing a Prius in the slow lane in it's blind spot, DON'T DO THAT AGAIN YOU JERK!

Reply to
mark digital©

Got power mirrors? At night, you can deal with morons like that by aiming the mirror to reflect their headlights right into their eyes. Works like a charm, at least with my Tacoma pickup. The idiots move from the blind spot INSTANTLY.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom