OT - interesting item if you have elderly parents

For those of you with minivans or SUV's and elderly parents that have trouble getting into to them, I found a terrific item made for a different purpose that really hits the mark and is cheap.

Take a look at Reebock 5 step at

It is sold as a excercise stepper but it makes a great wide and adjustable step to get into a minivan, etc for just $50.

I needed something for my new Honda minivan which I bought so I could load my father's power chair in the back. By the way, cheap ramps on available on ebay.

Reply to
Art

This is a Toyota forum. Why should we care about how hard it is to get into Hondas?

Reply to
badgolferman

why not take your good news and put it on the honda NG . SeeYa later.

Reply to
The beneVolent dbu

That's like the test pilot who was doing an evaluation on a new aircraft that he didn't like, "It's extremely hard to get into the cockpit, I recommend it be made impossible"

Reply to
Gord Beaman

So, you are all picking on him because his big mistake in his otherwise helpful post is that he mentioned the brand of his minivan or SUV. It could apply to any brand, including Toyotas. Rick

That's like the test pilot who was doing an evaluation on a new aircraft that he didn't like, "It's extremely hard to get into the cockpit, I recommend it be made impossible"

Reply to
Rick

Art has a history here. Don't let it bother you.

Reply to
badgolferman

Great idea, Art. Thanks for sharing.

Don't listen to those "Tom Delay For President" fans. Keep posting your great ideas so we can all learn from them.

Reply to
Built_Well

LOL

Reply to