OT: Iraq Troop Boost Erodes Readiness, General Says

Here's your homework assignment for tonight or Sunday morning.

annecoultersadamsapple

Walter E Williams stood in for Rush Limbaugh on Friday.

He said that if he were President and war was necessary he would end it in two days.

He would unleash our nuke sub arsenal.

I'm with Walter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw if anyone wants to listen to Walter's show, shoot me an email and I'll cut you a CD.

He is a great!!!

Scott in Florida

He is another one who watched "Dr. Strangelove" and thought it was a how-to.

annecoultersadamsapple

Damn Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM

KAAAAAAAAAABBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

You really have a thing for Anne Coulter, don't you? I always did say Americans are idol worshippers, but you are taking it to another level. Get over her, buddy. She doesn't even know you're alive. That's how insignificant you are in her life.

Reply to
badgolferman

Now I KNOW you're crazy. Or $hitface drunk.

Reply to
mack

I'm sure that helped the radio stations sell more advertising minutes for Garlique, vacuum cleaners and adjustable mattresses.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

The median age for listeners of right wing radio talk shows is 70! You forgot denture adhesive commercials.

annecoultersadamsapple

He's either the world's biggest fool, or he was playing to Limbaugh's audience of idiots because the use of nukes would turn the US into the world's pariah and cause not only all of our enemies to gang up against us but also cause our allies to do the same.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

You're forgetting that in the movie, most of the people in the world died, and the few survivors had to remain underground for 100 years. You're also forgetting that Strangelove was a comedy -- there was even a pie fight scene in the war room that was cut out of the final edition.

You need to read the columns of this military-loving right-winger:

He has just as much distain for liberals as you do, plus he has just as much combat experience.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Time to test our nukes on everyone!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

trolling...trolling the day away.....

Aren't there any planned activities for seniors you can get involved with, where you can sit around drooling with others like yourself?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

lol. Good question.