OT Jalapenos may be salmonella culprit

So much for salad bars being considered healthy. Fecal/oral route. A little hand washing and sanitizing of equipment would fix this.

Moe

Not that I'm against hand-washing but the current obsession with cleanliness and anti-bacterial soaps is in itself unhealthy. Our bodies are losing their abilities to build up natural immunities to common germs.

Reply to
badgolferman

That's true. The reason MRSA is so prevalent is lazy doctors. The irrational, know-it-all patient insists on antibiotics, despite having a viral illness. The doctor doesn't want to fight with him/her, and gives in. The real bug gets stronger.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Schools should use George Carlin's videos for certain segments of health classes. :-)

JoeSpareBedroom

That's very true. I worked with a Mexican in Illinois who admitted he could no longer go back home and eat his own Mother's cooking without getting diaherra.

I'll stick with antibiotics, thanks.

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger

That's very true. I worked with a Mexican in Illinois who admitted he could no longer go back home and eat his own Mother's cooking without getting diaherra.

I'll stick with antibiotics, thanks.

dennis in nca

OK, now I'm confused. On the one hand, you agree that we're over cleansed, but then you say you'll stick with antibiotics?

Clearly the Mexican guy no longer has resistance, since he has been over-medicated in the U.S., no?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Jeff Strickland" ...