Purple - when?

I have a friend who says she's holding out to buy a new Toyota, until they offer them in deep purple. :)

Reply to
Sarah Houston

Since deep purple is one of the least popular colors, your friend is going to be waiting for a long time.

Reply to
Ray O

Another song title to answer her hope: a "Long, Long Time". ;-)

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

About 10 years ago we rented a car from Enterprise, and the one assigned to us was a Purple Nissan Altima. After glimpsing it in the lot, I went back to the office and asked them how much they were willing to pay me to drive it. They gave me a white one instead.

Reply to
mack

Can't she just take the right drugs to make them seem deep purple? After all she obviously took a drug to maker her want that color.

Reply to
beerspill

Your friend wants to smoke it on the water?

Reply to
Tomes

LOL!

Well you're just not a purple lover, I see. :)

Reply to
Sarah Houston

Ford? Ford?...

Reply to
Sarah Houston

I have a friend who says she's holding out to buy a new Toyota, until they offer them in deep purple. :)

I bet toyota comes out with a purple vehicle before you improve your grammar...

Reply to
in2-dadark