OT Joey, it has been a week, show us the money!

zzzzzzzzzzz...................

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Where is the money, Joey druggie?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

zzzzzzzz......

A deal's a deal, Scotty alcoholic.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You're playing a game: you posted a slew of posts in one week, not merely a single one.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

You made the deal.

I did something you said I could not.

You owe the money....

Pay up, druggie....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I went OVER a week without posting a SINGLE post.

I won.

The druggie Joey lost....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Unless you were away on vacation, w/out internet access, I wouldn't be surprised if you went over 5 years' worth of weeks without posting a

*single* post.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

I think you owe him $500K pal.

Reply to
dbu,.

I did not post at all for a week.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Knowing Joey the druggie's mode of operation, I chose to not post.

He can't say I said anything, cause I didn't...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

What week would that have been? A week in... oh, say... 1975?

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

6/27/2007 @ 1:21 pm

Thru

7/5/2007 @ 10:47 am

Like I said....Joey the druggie owes me $500,000.00

Reply to
Scott in Florida

On which ng?

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

All ngs....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

What *are* you playing at?

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

You asked me what week I did not post and I told you, sweetie.....

Joey, the admitted illegal druggie, owes me $500,000.00

Reply to
Scott in Florida