OT: Junk mail

I guess it's not surprise that I get mail for not only myself, but Mrs. Charles xxxxxxx (I wish I knew where she was, I'd like to meet her.) At least I haven't got mail from Jesse or Al or the NAA(L)CP yet, but 10 years ago I got an e-mail from "Who's Who among successful African American Enterpeneurs".

There is a fellow here in the Chicago area who has exactly the same name as I do, and he IS black. We both were at the same hospital in 1957 and the billing department mixed up our bills. Mom and Dad actually met the other fellow, they met to swap the screwed-up bills. I suspect the e-mail was for him, too, but he's a bit older than I am. I bet he was wondering why the hospital billed him for 2 months of post-birth natal care or whatever they called it in 1957. I was at the hosptial from the day I was born until 3 days before Christmas.

Charles the Curmudgeon.

Reply to
<n5hsr