OT: May Day... May Day...

"More than 100 marchers took to the sidewalks in Dallas on Thursday, calling for an end to raids and deportations as part of a comprehensive immigration overhaul - a group that stood in sharp contrast to the hundreds of thousands who marched in 2006."

ICE officials quickly headed their demands and stopped raids on those hiring illegal immigrants... *snicker*

Reply to
Don't Taze Me, Bro!

Hooray, Hooray for the first of May Outdoor shtupping starts today!

Reply to
mack

I looked for marches going on here but couldn't find any. I was a little disappointed because I planned on staging a counter-protest.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

Tere was a protest of ~1,000 in Amherst yesterday.

Luckily, I was out of there before it started.

Amherst is a Safe Harbor town.

k00ks...

Reply to
Hachiroku

I was able to counter protest about 3 years ago when they marched and ended up making the news. After that, I was told I was no longer welcome at the McDonalds I normally went to.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

No great loss there...

Reply to
hachiroku

Not really, I've only eaten McDonalds 2 or 3 times since then. I can't really support a company that hires illegals...Since OK passed it's anti-illegal immigration laws, it seems that the McDonalds mostly only have blacks working in them.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity