{OT:} maybe California had a GOOD idea

There is a bit of a groundswell building to add a recall provision to Illinois' constitution. Our current governor almost makes us want RYAN back. That's bad. He's proving that he's incapable of governing or even leading.

Example: After his "Business Gross Reciepts Tax" was defeated in the House

107-0, he made an asanine comment about the legislators forgetting who they work for. No, they don't work for him, but I guess he thinks they do.

Example: State Budget should be passed by May 1 each year. We still, 6 months later, do not have a complete budget. And the governor and both the House and Senate are Dims.

We have a governor that wants to raise taxes. We have a county board president that wants to raise taxes. We have a mayor that wants to raise taxes.

This is what happens when Dims take over.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

In message news:duKdnSpXAKqPgK7anZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com, n5hsr sprach forth the following:

What was the national debt when Jorge Dumbya Bush took over?

What is it today (Hint - it's in the news)?

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

In message news:Iv2dnSiHBomRsa7anZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com, n5hsr sprach forth the following:

  1. "Islamofascist" is a non-word created to shroud the real fascists like Cheney and Jorge Dumbya Bush.
  2. When the WTC was attacked, a Republican was in the White House, a Republican was in the NY Governor's Mansion, and a Republican was in Gracie Mansion (NYC mayor's official residence, for you Chicago-area morons).
Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

Should someone point-out to the evil lying bastard n5hsr that he just shit himself? (Pssst. Cutting taxes is buying votes, Charles.)

Should someone point-out to the evil lying bastard n5hsr that Bush is the biggest-spending president since Johnson, even if you don't include the war costs?

Should someone point-out to the evil lying bastard n5hsr that he's the one who Jesus is pissed-off at, because he's a filthy lying and a generally bad person, and that shoving his head up his ass regarding science ain't going to save his bacon?

Should someone point-out to the evil lying bastard n5hsr that his lies and his evil selfishness are not going to get him into heaven?

"Morals", from the war-lording, bathroom-scoring Repugs. That's a laugh.

Reply to
dizzy

Don't you know that everything that goes right, is because of the Repugs, while everything that goes wrong can be blamed on the Democrats? Radical right-wing Christian crusaders invade a Muslim country, bungle it completely, but it's not their fault that the result is a freaking disaster.

Reply to
dizzy

In message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, dizzy sprach forth the following:

Cutting taxes is letting people keep the fruits of their own labor. Why are you in favor of slavery?