OT: My hands are really tired

I think I've aggravated my arthritis from spending all weekend bitterly clinging to my guns (and religion).

Living in the heartland can be tough sometimes for those of us in the working class.

Reply to
Sean Elkins

Isn't it funny that this guy who was being hailed for being a superb public speaker has been spending the last couple of month trying to explain what he meant by his speeches lately?

Reply to
badgolferman

It's all smoke and mirrors. He meant exactly what he said. It's only after the uproar he comes back to "explain" it.

Reply to
dbu

Now if he actually stood by what he said then I would have some respect for him.

Reply to
badgolferman