OT: National Park Service has "the devil for a father"

"The more visible high mountains in Glacier National Park were formed by a process called the Lewis Overthrust (beginning 170 million years ago)."

The blasphemers! How can they say this, when the Earth is really only about 10,000 years old?!?!

How can they prove this? What is their evidence?? Their so-called "science" cannot be trusted - "science" isn't even sure if butter or margarine is worse for us!

DEVILS have taken over the NPS!!!

Reply to
dizzy

Ever been to Glacier park diz?

Reply to
dbu.,

Yes. The hike through Ptarmigan Tunnel nearly kicked my ass.

Reply to
dizzy

It is a beautiful place. I've been to the park three times, but not in recient years. I hope to go back again.

Reply to
dbu.,