Pads and Shoes change on ABS?

I have a 2003 camry with ABS and am about ready to change pads and shoes. Is there anything different in doing this on a car with ABS than on a car without it? Any help will be appreciated as I usually do my own work.

Reply to
mwebsurfer

Nope, the only difference is the ABS sensor and rotor, but those are on the back of the steering knuckle and don't concern pad replacement.

Reply to
qslim