[OT] new car -->joke<--

A man and his wife had been debating the purchase of a new auto for weeks. He wanted a new truck. She wanted a fast little sports car so she could zip through traffic around town.

He would have settled on a used truck, but everything she seemed to like was way out of their price range.

"Look!" she said. "I want something that goes from 0 to 200 in 4 seconds or less. And my birthday is coming up. You could surprise me!"

For her birthday, he bought her a brand new bathroom scale.

Assault charges are pending.

Reply to
badgolferman

LOL