OT: Oil tumbles to lowest level since June 2005

You know the reason, right?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I dunno, we're still at $2.29 a gallon here. That's 2.86 per Imperial Gallon or 60.7 cents a liter in US dollars. What's that about 75 cents/lliter in Canadian? Prices haven't moved down in 3 weeks here.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Canada did not have an election. Now that the elections are over, see if the prices start climbing up again.

Reply to
toyomoho