(OT:) Perhaps we should adopt this for corrupt office holders!

Hey, I've got buck teeth and I haven't got a drop of Chinese blood in me. Ancestors did come from Beaverville, though. Well had buck teeth till I broke one of them.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Oh c'mon Charles. Buck teeth fan outwards. You probably just have an overbite.

Reply to
mark digital©

They actually did fan outward a bit, till I broke the one at age 13. Kids used to make fun of them all the time, to the point I stopped smiling. Period.

Charles of Schaumburg.

Reply to
n5hsr

Do you know why are oriental friends have those slanted appearing eyes? It is from eating rice for all those years.

Think of what happens to one expression if they are always constipated when going to the toilet? UMMMAH ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter