OT: Rationalize THIS

Republikans on the loose!

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

A bad apple in the bunch. It tends to happen in places of power. Good thing he's a former employee of ours and is being held accountable for his actions.

Reply to
Mr4701

What IS the going penalty for treason these days?

Reply to
witfal

I always thought death was one of the available penalties, but that could set a dangerous precedent for certain government officials.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

The waiting list would be long, for certain. The problem is the statute of limitations.

Reply to
witfal

You have people with moral issues in all parties.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Death is too easy for people who were doing it for the cash. Life without parole in San Quentin is a much harder role to play.

Reply to
Mr4701

Yeah, but that leaves the dangerous possibility of being pardoned.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

No kidding? Really? ;-)

Reply to
witfal

Why don't you tell me how the city of Oakland fits into the chain of command between TSA and the justice department?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

No, Muslims on the loose:

Mark Deli Siljander

Maybe they'll learn not to be so 'politically correct'. The only reason he was a Republican is because that's as far as you can get to the Religious Right in this country.

Reply to
Hachiroku