OT: S&P hits yearly low

Bush has been president for over 4 years. When does he become responsible for something?

Reply to
Art

You forgot the medals of honor he gave out to the war masterminds.

Reply to
Art

Well, they're idiots, and they want to have their little circle-jerk, just like they do in here.

Reply to
dizzy

That's one of the traits of the right-winger. Take credit for everything that went right, and cast blame for everything that went wrong. NEVER admit error.

Reply to
dizzy

eric,the beginning of this was about high fuel prices they didnt start to rise untill bush came onto office an much time after 9/11 lets see bushes family is oil!!! hummm!wake up an smell the fuel eric......tom this is why bush is pres,idiots like him voted him in!

Reply to
fordmandan

An old Internet axiom says, "Web-TV is for people who can't figure out AOL."

I've now encountered the exception to that I.Q. indicator.

------------------------------------------------ The DNC - Building a bridge to the 20th Century.

Reply to
Eric Dreher

At least Jane Fonda apologized for her misjudgment. Hopefully Bush won't take as long to do the same.

Reply to
Art

Crap Art, she's an actor and a Democrat. By now everybody is seeing what these people for what they really are. Her passion, and her apologizing for her misjudgment? Why now? There's an article in the local left wing newspaper about her the other day, hell it's all orchestrated!!

Reply to
Dbu~`

Dbu~` wrote the following on 4/15/2005 6:34 PM:

Dbu~, you must remember to take your medications. But wait...are the medications orchestrated? Ahh, it is such a quandary, is it not?

Oh!!! thank you so much.... stcik around you may learn a thing or two..

Reply to
andre_lortie

eric, yout a morron, i bet your a rep.........lol

Reply to
fordmandan

You're definitely in the wrong group.

Try alt.sophomoric.drivel.

------------------------------------------------ The DNC - Building a bridge to the 20th Century.

Reply to
Eric Dreher

Anybody with even the slightest amount of knowledge regarding owning stock would know there are up and down times. As fast as stocks go down they come up. Why hell, just the other day the Dow was flirting with

11000 and now I see yesterday it's flirting with 9999. Now is an excellent time to buy more stock, IF one were smart which is not always the case. In any event you don't sell. Only fools sell when the market turns down.
Reply to
Dbu~`

Eric Dreher wrote: :: On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 22:57:22 -0400, "fordmandan" :: wrote: :: ::: eric,the beginning of this was about high fuel prices they didnt ::: start to rise untill bush came onto office an much time after 9/11 ::: lets see bushes family is oil!!! hummm!wake up an smell the fuel ::: eric......tom ::: this is why bush is pres,idiots like him voted him in! :: :: An old Internet axiom says, "Web-TV is for people who can't figure :: out AOL." :: :: I've now encountered the exception to that I.Q. indicator. ::

Seriously, no one gives a crap about your '' Further, perhaps you should be more careful when referring to your roots.

Reply to
FanJet

So you are still holding on to your Enron shares? LOL

Reply to
Art

I've never held any enron It's a paper tiger.

Stick with mutual funds and forget about making a quick buck.

Reply to
Dbu~`

Sure he has, The good President needs to know where to get the best "poon" in the Whitehouse doesn't he?

Who better thank Slick Willy to ask, Wouldn't be right asking his Dad, and Ronny can't remember.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

what is "poon"? Is it something to eat? Just curious.

Reply to
Fred Finklemister