OT Short, fat people may get rights

I see the thought police are hard at work again.

Reply to
badgolferman

It's only going to get worse with dimmies on the loose.

Reply to
dbu.,

It's nice to see that dimmies are taking care of the things that are REALLY important.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

Yeah, see my thread on their promise to lower gas prices.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

I guess Randy Newman's song about short people won't be getting much air time in MA ;-)

Reply to
Ray O