Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid

I dont think the hybrid is worth the extra money. If i were going to buy a new Camry now , I think i would get the XLE model, it has alot more features. I would get the 4 cyl and save a few thousand dollars over the hybrid. My opinion. Scott

Reply to
zonie

The newest Lexus hybrid sells for $124,000. I was thinking of buying one until my accountant calculated I would need to drive it for 40 years before I would start to save any money on fuel, even if the price went to $5 at gallon, and I'm 81 LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

At your age....who give a shit?

Buy what you want and enjoy it...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

maybe Mike wants to take it with him. As Jack Benny said "If I can't take it with me, I'm not going!"

But he also said he had a huge life insurance policy. As he put it "When I go, Metropolitan Life goes too!"

Reply to
mack

The old Jack Benny radio shows are on Sirius Satellite Radio. He was a classic and still funny as hell!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

They're on NPR, too.

Cathy